How to Contact the Police
Your local officers are:
|Malcolm Taylor – Neighbourhood Beat Manager||0796 8087 667 or 0845 6565 567|
|Claire Drennan – Police Community Support Officer||0845 2777 444 or 0845 6567 930|
|Wadebridge Neighbourhood Office||01208 895872|
Which Number do I need to ring?
Before ringing, consider the following:
- Is life at risk?
- Are offenders nearby?
- Is someone injured?
- Is immediate Police action necessary?
If the answer is yes to any of the above, then ring 999
You will be answered by a BT operator who will put you through to a Police Control room (without going through the force enquiry centre). The Control Room will take details and call the nearest Police Officer by radio to go to your incident.
For all other incidents or routine enquiries and advice, please ring
What Information Do I Need to Give?
When you ring to report any type of incident, you will be asked for the following information:
- Your name and address including post code
- Telephone numbers
- Location of incident including post code / map reference if you know it
- Details of what has happened
- Is anyone hurt and need other emergency services
- Description of offenders / vehicles / direction of travel
If you wish to give anonymous information about a crime, call CRIMESTOPPERS on 0800 555111